Here at Sana Lake Recovery Center, our approach is individually based and member-centric. We pride ourselves on our approach to both substance misuse issues, and co-occurring mental health issues by providing a personalized and well-rounded approach to recovery. We will evaluate each member’s needs, determine what program would benefit them the most, and provide them with the tools they need in order to live a healthier, happier life.
The Therapist is responsible for performing a wide variety of member care activities as directed by the Program Director. They will be responsible for a caseload and shall provide services including individual trauma and co-occurring therapy, and group trauma counseling. The Therapist may conduct psychosocial and bio-psychosocial assessments and develop a diagnosis from the information gathered in the assessment. The Therapist will collaborate with the Treatment Team to formulate the Master Treatment Plan and assist in coordinating discharge planning. They will be responsible for maintaining communication between treatment team members, family, referral sources, and other service providers as needed.
- Gather comprehensive diagnostic information through psychosocial assessment interview or review of psychosocial assessment
- Present the diagnostic information to treatment team in a clear, concise manner.
- Review initial treatment plan, and identify areas of need related to trauma and psychiatric disorders other than substance use disorder.
- Screen/assess for self-harm/risk factors and create safety plans with members as needed.
- Participate effectively in multidisciplinary treatment plan reviews, demonstrating adequate preparation and understanding of member issues, progress, strengths and weaknesses, areas of resistance, positive and negative strategies, and use good clinical judgment in moving member through treatment levels.
- Develop interventions that will accomplish goals and objectives and state the planned frequency of interventions
- Maintain clinical records according to program policies and those of licensing and accrediting agencies, document the member’s progress accurately as it relates to treatment goals and objectives, ensure that documentation is timely, consistent, clear, and articulate and keep clinical records secure at all times
- Continue treatment planning process throughout member’s stay in treatment, opening new problems and developing or revising treatment plans as necessary
- Lead and co-facilitate group therapy sessions in a manner that creates an atmosphere in which self- disclosure is facilitated, helps members gain group process skills, and helps members gain insight into problems and utilizes experiential techniques effectively
- Position will be required to work late two days a week (until 7:30 pm) to accommodate members.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Missouri licensure for LCSW, LMFT or LPC
- Minimum 2-3 years of clinical therapy experience.
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Knowledge of ASAM criteria for insurance reviews
All candidates who have received a written offer of employment will be required to undergo a background check and drug testing.
Sana Lake Recovery, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.