Sana Lake Recovery Center is the premier substance use recovery facility in the Midwest. Here at Sana Lake Recovery Center our approach is member-centered. We pride ourselves on our approach to both substance use issues and co- occurring mental health issues by providing a personalized and well-rounded approach to recovery. We will evaluate each member’s needs, determine what program would benefit them the most and provide them with the tools they need in order to live a heathier, happier life.
We are looking for a Maintenance Supervisor who will be responsible for inspecting, maintaining, and repairing mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems to ensure optimal operating results. They will oversee Sana Lake’s facility operations, manage maintenance requests, manage office moves, and overseeing the overall care and upkeep of the buildings and property, all while remaining in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Schedules and assigns daily work assignments to maintenance team and oversees the completion of tasks
- Completes daily, weekly, or monthly checklists of pre-scheduled building and equipment maintenance procedures
- Repairs various fixtures and hardware such as doors, windows, minor appliances, office equipment, etc.
- Reports any major maintenance needs and recommends corrective action as appropriate
- Coordinate HVAC system repairs and monitor system performance
- Manage maintenance request email and ensures issues are addressed
- Maintain adequate parts inventory and order items as necessary following purchasing protocol
- Communicate with and manage services with external vendors
- Execute equipment audits
- Complete or schedule inspections required for certification and accreditation
- Ensure compliance with all safety and security codes and protocols
- Have good work habits: get things done in a timely, efficient manner, adhere to time schedules, maintain good communication, demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and function well as a team member and contribute positively to the morale of staff
- Proven experience as maintenance technician
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- High school diploma or equivalent; Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology or relevant field will be a plus
Will be required to travel locally and will be required to have basic tools.
All candidates who have received a written offer of employment will be required to undergo background check and drug testing.
Sana Lake Recovery, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.