Sana Lake Recovery Center is the premier substance use recovery facility in the Midwest. Here at Sana Lake Recovery Center our approach is member-centered. We pride ourselves on our approach to both substance use issues and co- occurring mental health issues by providing a personalized and well-rounded approach to recovery. We will evaluate each member’s needs, determine what program would benefit them the most and provide them with the tools they need in order to live a heathier, happier life.
We are looking for a thorough Maintenance Technician to undertake the responsibility to preserve the good condition and functionality of premises. You will perform maintenance tasks of great variety such as painting, landscaping, plumbing repair, minor electrical, HVAC care and general maintenance. A Maintenance Technician is a thorough professional with a practical mind and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously and responsibly by observing all health and safety guidelines. The goal is to maintain the three locations in the best possible condition.
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.)
- Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary
- Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure functionality
- Inspect alarm systems (fire, protection) and schedule repairs when needed
- Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, replace windows etc.)
- Undertake activities of pest control such as spraying insecticide
- Conduct general upkeep procedures (e.g. landscaping) and other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry etc.)
- Proven experience as maintenance technician
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- High school diploma or equivalent; Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology or relevant field will be a plus
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) is desired
Will be required to travel locally and will be required to have basic tools.
All candidates who have received a written offer of employment will be required to undergo background check and drug testing.
Sana Lake Recovery, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.