At Sana Lake Acute Recovery Center, we treat substance use and mental health disorders as a chronic disease that is unique to each of our members. Our substance use programs have been designed to be member-centered, catering to personalized needs throughout the entire healing process.
Our unique approach to substance use and mental health treatment stems from our dedicated commitment to exceptional care, evidence-based practices, and compassionate staff. The intimate setting provided by Sana Lake cultivates an environment that facilitates meaningful recovery and promotes an overall sense of well-being.
Our Member Care Specialists are an integral part of our recovery programs and provide support and empowerment to our members on every shift.
The Member Care Specialist (MCS) acts as a behavioral health technician and recovery support team member for our programs. MCS team members are representatives of the treatment team and observe all patient and member activities, as well as, maintain a visible presence with the members at the treatment center and at outside activities. The MCS will also circulate throughout the program in order to be available to meet any physical, emotional, or spiritual needs of the members, as well as, to determine the need for additional supports and ensure this information is provided to counselors, nurses, and therapists in a timely manner. MCS team members ensure the program’s safety and security while providing in the moment, empowering, support to our members as they continue their recovery journey.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED.
EXPERIENCE: A minimum of 1-year experience in the treatment industry preferred.
· Current and valid Missouri Driver License, Class E - Chauffeur's License, Required
· CPR/First Aid and CPI Certified, preferred
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND TRAINING:
· Knowledge of twelve step programs
· Patient Confidentiality Laws
· Knowledge of Drug-Free Workplace Policies
· Knowledge of Workplace Violence
· Awareness of the concepts of resistance, engagement, and resilience as these relate to people with addictions and co-occurring mental health disorders.
· Possess an empathic presence balanced by assertiveness and willingness to probe.
· Demonstrated experience with goal setting and problem-solving.
· Demonstrated ability and willingness to work as a team member.
This position is for OVERNIGHT SHIFT, 7pm - 7am
All candidates who have received a written offer of employment will be required to undergo background check and drug testing.
Sana Lake Recovery, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.